Harborhouseinn.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Harborhouseinn.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Harborhouseinn.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Harborhouseinn.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
The Harborhouseinn.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Harbor House Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked online or by calling (805) 962-9745.
Harborhouseinn.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Harborhouseinn.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
- An accessible parking spot is available with room for vans with ramps
- The hotel permits all guests to smoke outside unless it disturbs others
- A mobile reception is available to allow any guest to check-in from their room
Accessible Room Features:
- A ramp, wide doorways, and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Cordless telephones allow for calling from anywhere in the room
- Multiple grab bars in the shower and next to the toilet
- Showers provide a transfer bench and non-slip surfaces
- Bathroom sink is lowered
- Accessible Refrigerator
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in case of fire