Harbor House Inn is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Harbor House Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked online or by calling (805) 962-9745.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
- An accessible parking spot is available with room for vans with ramps
- The hotel permits all guests to smoke outside unless it disturbs others
- A mobile reception is available to allow any guest to check-in from their room
Accessible Room Features:
- A ramp, wide doorways, and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Cordless telephones allow for calling from anywhere in the room
- Multiple grab bars in the shower and next to the toilet
- Showers provide a transfer bench and non-slip surfaces
- Bathroom sink is lowered
- Accessible Refrigerator
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in case of fire